Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WINNER FOR WEEK 1

Well it's dreary and raining and BRRRRRR here in Chicago. I'm hoping it will at least be in the 80s for this upcoming holiday weekend..right now the high for today is only 66! I wore a jacket to work today - on the first day of JULY! Sorry I'm just having a hard time getting over that.


Moving on..........we have a winner.


True Random Number Generator Result: 4

Congrats to:


Kristen said...
wow looks awesome! :) I would love to win a watermark! I don't have one, and have no clue how to make one! lol thanks for the chance!
June 26, 2009 1:04 PM


Please contact Brandy through her etsy page or blog to claim your prize.


New shop and new giveaway coming on Friday. When I saw this shop I knew she had to be featured. Her items are sooo cute and original!

Please if you have blog put our little "button" on there and invite all your friends to be followers.....who doesn't love free stuff.. Especially cute free stuff!

Off to work...have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. wow thank you soooooo much! :) I am soooo excited! Off to contact Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is looking very cool Nicole!

    ReplyDelete