Friday, July 10, 2009

WEEK #3 - LUCKALILLY

This weeks feature is a very stylish ceramics shop named Luckalilly. Caroline has so many cute pieces it was hard to pick a few to feature on the blog.

Mod Leaf Plate in Black & White




Large Blue Vase in Moxy Pattern:


Her pieces are all handmade/handpainted. They would be great additions to your home decor to for a fabulous dinner party!


THE GIVEAWAY:

pink & black wishing well


We could all use a little luck, right? Now you can have your own personal wishing well right on your desk, bedside table, or bathroom counter! Just throw in your loose change and make a wish! These dishes are great for holding other things besides lucky pennies, too! They are great "catchalls" for keys, jewelry, bobby pins, ect. This one is decorated in black and white pinstripes on the outside, and is glazed pink on the inside. Dimensions: approx. 1 inch tall x 4 inches wide

All Luckalilly ceramics are food, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe unless otherwise noted. However, due to my own experience with handmade ceramics, I recommend handwashing to prevent chips that can come from frequent dishwasher washings. These are little pieces of art, after all! Treat accordingly : ) Retail value: $25
I just have to say that I am totally considering asking Caroline to make me one of these in a color to match my master bedroom. I think this would be a great little catchall on my night stand for jewelry I forget to take off until I lay down, hair stuff that I usually take out after I lay down at night, etc. I think this is a great piece - good luck!


HOW TO WIN:

Go visit LUCKALILLY and come back here and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite piece is. Please include your name/email address so we can contact you if you are the winner. The winner will be announced next week on Friday!


Have a GREAT weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I love the ceramic rocks! Esp the leaf one. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of the small yellow plate!

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    emily.cibelli(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Birch Tree mugs are too cute - :)

    Barbara Schwenk - barbara@friendsfamilyandlaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Small Yellow Plate. Cute!

    prettymuchart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the small blue vase/toothbrush holder - beautiful detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the small blue vase/toothbrush holder

    couponmeg AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I love all of her work.
    My fave in the shop is the Mod blue vase.
    Thanks!

    k8085@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the striped footed dish in purple is beautiful.

    nettysgirlATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Medium Teal Circles dish, period. its just my style. I love this store as well, it has some really cool things there... hope i win! dee w at blacsecret@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Black and White Plate In Mod Leaf Pattern.

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20906822

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Mod Blue Vase. Super snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the small blue vase with the flower pattern, and the Mod Leaf Pattern plates are AWESOME!

    e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite is the medium teal circles bowl, but i think a lot of her stuff is supercute!

    Diana(dot)Albright(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, the medium teal circle bowl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the rocks! My favorite is Flower Rock (Number 1).

    hellcatvintage(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete